- I was checking out of the drugstore the other day. After the cashier handed me my receipt he said, "Thank you for shopping here and please be well." I liked that.
- My pastor is always saying that we shouldn't judge others. However, at church recently, the lady next to me started to vigorously floss her teeth right in the middle of the sermon. I think that if you pull a stunt like that in public, you actually deserve a little bit of righteous condemnation to come your way.
- I received my yearly AAA bill the other day. On the envelope it stated in a daring, bold font, "Open Immediately!" I calmly set the bill aside until the next day.
- I walked into my bathroom the other morning and came face to face with a mutant cricket. I could have sworn that it looked me in the eye and said, "You eye'n me boy?". Needless to say I made an audible yip and ran to get the vacuum with the reeeeaaaaally long handle.
- I communicated by email to a friend of mine some details on a recipe. In their reply message to say thanks, I noticed that I had typed, "season with salt and paper." Hmmm.
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Posted by Daniel