Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Today marks the fact that another year has gone by in our lives. For some this will bring forth a dreary, depressing, and melancholy tune ... ♫ You load 16 tons and what do you get, another year old and deeper in debt ...

For others the New Year calls forth more dulcet notes. Maybe you graduated from high school or college, got a big promotion, got married, had a baby, went on your dream vacation, or bought a new house. Hopefully as you look back and look ahead you are pleased where you are and where you are going. I think that such a position is the best anyone can hope for.

As for me, I find myself most definitely betwixt and between. However, I still have a fire in my belly to give a strong effort to grab the old brass ring if I should espy it on my loop around this year-long merry-go-round. However, today I am off to a great start. I will be celebrating the 16th birthday of my beautiful daughter. I am so proud of her and so blessed by her presence in my life. Happy birthday angel face.

To my readers, I wish you a most awesome new year. Blessings to each and everyone.