- If you still don't get this, please hear me. Bellbottom style pants have never, ever looked reasonable on anyone at any time. Please do yourself a favor and throw out all of these silly contrivances at once. Also, I recommend that you boycott any stores that you find selling them.
- Bullwinkle: Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.
Rocky: Bull-man, give it a freakin' rest. You say the same thing at the start of each commercial break and I am sick of it.
Bullwinkle: Gee, didn't know my own strength.
- Have you ever taken a nap such that when you woke up, you felt so much like crap that you wish you could just rewind to the moment that you first laid down and had someone punch you in the face instead?
- (This is for the guys to ponder.) Don't you hate it when you are using the urinal and somebody comes in to use the one next to you and just wants to have a chat fest? It's even worse when it is someone that you have a strong dislike for.
- I saw a bumper sticker the other day that was designed to invoke a positive U.S. spirit. The sticker showed an American flag billowing undaunted in the wind with the phrase "The Power of Pride" emblazened above it. I nodded my head knowingly, recognizing these cautionary words from an entirely different context.
Monday, November 18, 2013
Posted by Daniel