- What is it about wearing bonnets that causes people to drive so slowly? It seems that every time I get stuck behind someone driving 20 m.p.h. below the speed limit, it is some little old woman wearing a bonnet.
- I tend to get frustrated with my own body when I find that I lack the dexterity to do some task that I don't think is all that big of a deal. Also, my frustration is great if my body needs to go to the bathroom more than a reasonable number of times in one day.
- In a Marion Barry north-side episode, the mayor of Toronto said, "Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine, probably in one of my drunken stupors." Now that is some quality leadership, eh?
- I often wonder if companies who change the design of their products do any testing of what they produce. All too often I come across these design changes and within milliseconds can identify several immediate practical design flaws that fail the basic common sense test. What gives?
- Have you ever taken a look at a picture of yourself and thought, "That doesn't look like me."?
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Posted by Daniel