- I always find it a little creepy when an old(er) person tries to sport a hairstyle meant to be worn by children.
- At my workplace next to each trash can is a recycling bin for aluminum cans, glass bottles, and paper. Yet if you look in any trash can, you will nearly always see discarded cans, bottles,
and paper. Can folks not see the value of conserving our finite natural resources? What is going on here? I mean the recycling bins are right next to the trash cans. It couldn't have been made any easier.
- I don't know what the reason is, but folks always seem to go completely insane when they are offered free food. They will stand in line to eat sickening amounts of whatever second rate food stuffs are placed before them. I just cannot figure out the appeal.
- The other day I spontaneous began to sing aloud, "Sprite makes better holidays, limon is the reason ..." However, I was not drinking a Sprite. Curious.
- After a couple of sessions working on repainting the railing of my deck, I can completely understand the mindset of Tom Sawyer in this regard. It is hard and tedious work. Perhaps literary history should not judge ole Tom so harshly.
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Posted by Daniel