- I passed a car today from Dick Shirley Mitsubishi. I wonder if Mr. Shirley got teased much growing up.
- A great statement from Mark Batterson from his book All In, "It is much easier to act like a Christian than to react like one."
- A man called into a radio program the other morning to relate an anecdote involving his son. He began with, "My son is the most politically active five year old that you will ever meet." This struck me as quite an amusing description.
- Too often someone will come into my office and see that I am on the phone, but will nevertheless try to carry on a conversation with me anyway. What gives?
- Can anyone remain calm when they get a voicemail from their doctor's office asking them to call them back as soon as possible? This recently happened to me.
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Posted by Daniel