- There was a man in the grocery store who picked up a produce item and turned to drop it into his cart, only to find out that the cart blatantly contained three or four heads of broccoli. In his surprise he let out an audible gasp. Ultimately, he found that he had lost track of his own cart, which thankfully did not contain any of that vile weed. Oh, and that man may have been me.
- The president of Barilla pasta recently said on an Italian radio program that he wouldn't feature same-sex couples in his company's commercials because he prefers the "traditional" family. After an almost immediate global uprising against his company, they quickly issued a statement apologizing for the comment. What a sad commentary on the state of our world.
- I chuckle whenever PBS says that their programming is commercial free, especially as every show begins and ends with five minutes of commercials ... errr ... sponsorship acknowledgements.
- "My life is like someone who gets the Pocket Fisherman and then loses the pocket fish!", Mr. Sultana Sultana.
- The shortest story ever told:
Once upon a time, the end.
Monday, October 14, 2013
Posted by Daniel