Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Observations 23

My occasional blog series "Observations" was created to be an outlet to share a variety of topics that pop into my field of view as a result of a condition that many bloggers are afflicted with known as "blogger's eyes". In this state we view the world on the constant look-out for topics on which to write about. Today's blog came about from random odds 'n ends of things that I have noticed over the past few weeks.
  • It frustrates me how often a driver will pull out in front of me, causing me to have to quickly apply my brakes, when there are absolutely no other cars on the road behind me. This speaks volumes regarding human nature.
  • One thing that aggravates me when driving is the fact that the majority of folks do not use their turn signals. What totally confounds me though are those drivers who use their blinkers
    intermittently. They signal for one turn and not for the next. What gives?
  • Parents love to mix gross stuff into food and serve it to their kids. When the kids complain, the parents then say, "Don't fret so little Mary, you won't taste it anyway." Well if you won't taste it, why the heck do you feel the need to add it in? It seems pretty simple logic, that if nobody can taste it and it makes the kids happy, just leave it out.
  • Sometimes innocent, small changes can turn love into hate. LOVE-DOVE-DOTE-DATE-HATE
  • Driving down the road the other day, I passed a lady out walking her three weiner dogs and her pig.