- It seems that every time I get stuck in traffic, I am positioned behind some behemoth SUV vehicle with tinted windows. I hate not being able to see what is going on.
- Why do some drivers lean so far over when they make a left turn that their head and shoulders actually stick out of the driver's side window?
- Something just looks wrong when guys wear those tiny backpacks. I wonder if they feel it?
- I wonder if folks who buy those "trendy" cars have buyer's remorse within a few weeks, especially realizing that they still have 4 years of payments left on that eyesore that was out of style only moments before they drove it off the lot.
- My daughter and I were eating popsicles the other day, those 3 flavor jobs with cherry at the top, white lemon in the middle, and blue raspberry on the bottom. As I was eating mine, the whole cherry section broke off in my mouth. At this I started to complain. My daughter sweetly suggested that it probably broke off and jumped down my throat just to get away from my whining.
Thursday, May 9, 2013
My occasional blog series "Observations" was created to be an outlet to share a variety of topics that pop into my field of view as a result of a condition that many bloggers are afflicted with known as "blogger's eyes". In this state we view the world on the constant look-out for topics on which to write about. Today's blog came about from random odds 'n ends of things that I have noticed over the past few weeks.
Posted by Daniel