Thursday, May 9, 2013

Observations 22

My occasional blog series "Observations" was created to be an outlet to share a variety of topics that pop into my field of view as a result of a condition that many bloggers are afflicted with known as "blogger's eyes". In this state we view the world on the constant look-out for topics on which to write about. Today's blog came about from random odds 'n ends of things that I have noticed over the past few weeks.
  • It seems that every time I get stuck in traffic, I am positioned behind some behemoth SUV vehicle with tinted windows. I hate not being able to see what is going on.
  • Why do some drivers lean so far over when they make a left turn that their head and shoulders actually stick out of the driver's side window?
  • Something just looks wrong when guys wear those tiny backpacks. I wonder if they feel it?
  • I wonder if folks who buy those "trendy" cars have buyer's remorse within a few weeks, especially realizing that they still have 4 years of payments left on that eyesore that was out of style only moments before they drove it off the lot.
  • My daughter and I were eating popsicles the other day, those 3 flavor jobs with cherry at the top, white lemon in the middle, and blue raspberry on the bottom. As I was eating mine, the whole cherry section broke off in my mouth. At this I started to complain. My daughter sweetly suggested that it probably broke off and jumped down my throat just to get away from my whining.