Tuesday, May 7, 2013

1300

I don't know if you saw the news headlines today when you woke up, but there is a story listed there that is hot like fire. Today my humble blog is celebrating its 1300th post (which I will happily convert for you to the metric system equivalent of 1300 posts). That is actually a pretty big number. I once knew a guy who kind of taunted me when I was first blogging that he was a blogging stud with nearly 500 posts on his site and that I would have to work a long time to get anywhere near his grand total. Today, his blog is frozen like the tundra on Lambeau field in mid-January, with no new posts in years. His final tally was just a few over 500. So, not only did I reach 500 years ago, but I have continued to stumble and bumble and rumble along. In truth, I am still having fun expressing myself and sharing with my limited audience. Thanks for all of my loyal and occasional visitors. Your presence warms me up inside and I appreciate you taking the time to support me. Blessings to you all, and see you on the way to 1400 posts.