- I am pretty sure that my vacuum cleaner will never die from overuse.
- I can make a single bottle of bathroom cleaner easily last for 5 years.
- That cobweb floating from the molding by the front door will likely remain there until I move.
- I am quite proficient at dusting using the palm of my hand, and no, there is no need to move the knick-knacks out of the way.
- I have linoleum and tile floors in several rooms, but I don't own a mop. I can live with this situation.
- I could not imagine changing my bed sheets every week.
- Is once every other month (or so) a reasonable time period between vacuuming?
- You can learn to live quite easily with a bit of mildew in the shower.
- I have a carpet shampooer machine. It seems to prefer to remain in the closet.
- Home repair is for the weak minded. Neglect is strength.
Thursday, May 12, 2011
As a home owner, it seems like there is always something that needs to be done to ensure that my house does not collapse inward on itself. My "to-do" list is long and only getting longer. Battling this monster day after day and year after year, I have made a number of observations. Perhaps you can relate to some of these.
Posted by Daniel