Monday, November 2, 2009

Hare of the Dog


One look and I knew instantly that I would need some inspiration just to go on. The only thing that might possibly get me through this tragic sight is singing a bunny-themed sea-shanty. If you have any feeling remaining somewhere down deep in your soul, then please, please, join in. Do it for the hares.

Oh, buccaneer bunnies roam o'er the salt seas
Yo-ho, nibble yer greens!
Our booty be cabbage and carrots and peas
Wiggle yer ears and nibble yer greens!

Our lives short and merry, our ears long and soft
Yo-ho, nibble yer greens!
We jump to the ratlines at "All hands aloft!"
Wiggle yer ears and nibble yer greens!

Come cheer up, me bunnies, to glory we sail
Yo-ho, nibble yer greens!
With cutlass and pistols and white fluffy tails
Wiggle yer ears and nibble yer greens!

So now I ups anchor & bids ye ‘adieu'
Yo-ho, nibble yer greens!
I’ll drink your sweet health with a flagon or two
Wiggle yer ears and nibble yer greens!