Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Blog Recap 2015

At the end of each year, I like to take a moment to look back and survey what I have included on my blog. As I peruse the list, I come upon posts that still resonate with me. They can still make me smile or bring a fresh tear. I think that I am pleased with what I have included here.

One of the ways that I look back over my site, is to make a list of my top 10 blogs for the year. This list is not compiled based on the number of comments or the number of views. It is based simply on what I liked the best. So, without further ado, here is my top 10 list of my own blogs (in no particular order) for 2015.
  • Jack O' the Wisps (Dec. 17) - The story of my life, which explains everything and nothing at all.
  • Italian Recollections (Oct. 19) - Staying positive when I was not where I wanted to be.
  • Make Ur Move (Aug. 31) - Being a man when I just don't have it in me.
  • Lessons in Geometry (Jul. 27) - Owning up to lessons that should have already been learned.
  • Waves (Jul. 13) - A melancholy look back.
  • Pulchritude (Jun. 29) - You have got to sound out your words.
  • Bucket Equity (Jun. 8) - Explaining why I often struggle with others.
  • Reflections (May 4) - Watching me slip away.
  • Who I Am (Apr. 14,16,21) - For art lovers who ever wanted to know the different sides of me.
  • Duke of Yosemite (Mar. 11) - Realizing that the train has left you behind at the station.
I hope that you found something here that made you think, that made you smile, or that somehow created a spark for your day. Thanks for stopping by my humble site.