- Who are these people who walk into your office, see that you are engaged on the telephone, and still try to have a conversation with you? Ahem, ..., wait your freakin' turn pal!
- In an online ESPN story the following appeared, "... texted that he would "smack TF out of" her, with "TF" interpreted to mean "the f---"." Does this clear it up for you?
- I came across a sweet story on the news where the parents of a newborn girl with a bright red birthmark got tattoos to match the birthmark of their child. This made me smile.
- The official creed of the United States Post Office is, "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds." However, both times that we had snow this winter, the mail delivery stopped. Hmmm, and snow was the first thing listed in their creed. I would hate to see how quickly they give up when the rain, heat, and gloom comes.
- I just heard a radio spot for the U.S. Air Force focused on a list of American heroes. One of the heroes they listed was Lance Armstrong. Maybe the fine folks at the U.S.A.F. have not listened to the news for the past several years.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Posted by Daniel