- Have you noticed these people who think that it is perfectly O.K. to block the entrance to the parking lot with their vehicles so that they can wait for someone to leave one of the spots near the store entrance? Hey lard butt, how about you let the rest of us in because we have other things to do besides being trapped behind you?
- How are shoppers supposed to get to the Lucky Charms cereal when others find a way to block the entire aisle with their shopping carts? They carry out this task in such an efficient manner, I can only think that they are doing this on purpose. Why don't they want me to have Lucky Charms for breakfast?
- What gives at the deli? The line is long, there is only one worker assigned to wait on the customers, and he moves at a pace such that Gary the snail would leave him in the dust. Then what to my wondering eyes should appear, but this joker wanders off to strike up a conversation with a buddy of his who swings by to say hello.
- I am convinced that there needs to be legislation to prohibit people from using more than 1 or 2 coupons at the checkout. Who are these people who go to the grocery store at their busiest times and then pull out a file folder bulging with coupons? It doesn't occur to them to have their stuff organized and ready to go. No, they have to painstakingly leaf through each and every one they have while the rest of us are trapped. If this isn't bad enough, half of their coupons are expired or for different products than what they picked up. Instead of accepting these facts, they feel compelled to call the store manager over so that they can argue and plead.
- Here's a great shopping tip. If you are going to write a check to pay for your purchases, how about you fill out the dang thing before the checker finishes bagging your groceries?
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Posted by Daniel