- I find it so frustrating that most companies and organizations cannot seem to be able to do something nice for someone without holding a press conference to announce their generosity to the world.
- A pastor friend of mine said that when giving criticism, be honest but fair. I wonder how he would respond to a parent who asked if their extremely ugly baby was cute. Perhaps, "Absolutely not. But praise be that it isn't as beastly as your other children."
- When T.V. chefs refer to the person that sells them fish, they call them a "fishmonger". That term has always seemed to me like a put down.
- I ran across a news story the other day about a hot new fashion trend, jeans that have been torn up by lions. What will we think of next to get all fevered about?
- Believe it or not, there are still people out there who think that they are impressing others when they have a conversation on their cell phone.
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Posted by Daniel