- There is a guy at work who puts his reflector sun shade on the outside of his windshield. Perhaps he did not read the enclosed instructions?
- Whenever I don't show up at church on Sunday my pastor always sends me an email to make sure that I am O.K.. It is nice to be missed and to have someone care when you are gone.
- In the airport the other day I saw a family of five sit together for about an hour while they waited for their flight to board. In this time none of them said a word to any of the others. The entire time each of them, mom, dad, and three kids, had their full attention glued to their phones.
- There are many words whose meaning I know intimately, yet I struggle mightily to define when someone asks me what they mean.
- What is it about human nature that always makes men feel the need to jump up and touch signs that hang at arm's length above our heads?
Monday, August 11, 2014
Posted by Daniel