Today's blog came about from random odds 'n ends of things that I have noticed over the past few weeks.
- I came across the following quote from Henri Nouwen that just spoke to my heart, "No man can stay alive when nobody is waiting for him."
- Folks pray and pray that an approaching hurricane does not come ashore in their area. Yet it ultimately must come ashore somewhere, in someone's area. Hmmm.
- There is not a clear etiquette when two folks, who are no more than casual colleagues, are walking outside in a rain shower and only one has an umbrella.
- If you are asked the definition of feckless, the answer according to the online Webster's dictionary reads, "completely without feck". Well, there you have it (maybe).
- Just when you are ready to give up, folks can surprise you out of nowhere, even if they are serving dust bunnies and floor wax.