Today's blog came about from random odds 'n ends of things that I have noticed over the past few weeks.
- I was trying to come up with a name for a cross between a frog and a bunny. I suggested "funny", but rhetorically noted that it would never do. Too much bunny, not enough frog.
- The award for the most overused and now completely trite saying goes to, "Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims."
- I love it when somebody gets me. My daughter gave me a math problem to solve on my recent birthday card. 14 + 2i < 4 + 6u + 10. Solve for i. A nerd-based card message.
- Sometimes tears can be absolutely wonderful in their spirit-cleansing properties.
- I sat through a meeting the other day where more acronyms were used than actual words.