- I recently went to see a doctor at one of these "express" medical facilities. I wonder what it says when the nurse was a heavy smoker and the doctor was morbidly obese?
- Did you ever notice how quickly a company will direct you to a real-life operator when you want to place an order, but how slowly that same company lets you talk to an operator if you have an issue with their product or want to make a return? "We are experiencing an unusually heavy call volume" plays over and over again no matter what day of the week or what time you call.
- There was a sign on a wall in my building at work that said "Dry Paint" ... O.K.
- I recently came across a beautiful sentiment from an anonymous source:
Thus, like the trampled flower whose perfume rises to bless the foot that crushed it, so our hearts should find no bitterness, seek no revenge, wish no ill. The fruitfulness of our own cups must overflow and bless the hand that afflicted us.
- Have you ever gone to a public restroom and wanted a bit of privacy but some goob just lingers in the bathroom (not doing #1 or #2) for a completely unreasonable length of time?
Monday, November 24, 2014
Posted by Daniel