- There is a new store in my area called Tapestry Solutions. Actually, I wasn't aware that I had any tapestry problems.
- The other morning I woke up with a splinter in my finger that I am certain was not there when I went to bed. What gives?
- One of my standard barbs is to call someone a "bed wetter". I was chatting with a co-worker the other day when I jokingly referred to one of the other guys as a real bed wetter. He then said, "Oh not me, I'm a bed pooper." Perhaps that is worse.
- Why do they make junky little putt-putt cars with a rear spoiler option?
- I looked up from my desk and noticed the man across the hall eating his banana way too vigorously.
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Posted by Daniel