- There is a church in my town with a wishing well in front of the building. Somehow to me that seems like it is sending the wrong message.
- "Theology teaches us what ends are desirable and what means are lawful, while Politics teaches us what means are effective." C.S. Lewis, 1945.
- I got into the elevator on the ground floor of a two-story building at work and a lady got on just after me. She then said to me, "Two please." Hmmm, where else could we go?
- There is a growing trend in this country that I find quite alarming. It seems that more and more people do not understand the difference between a yeti and a sasquatch.
- The other day I was greeted far too enthusiastically by a complete stranger.
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Posted by Daniel