- I was recently blown away when I walked past a colleague's office and overhead him talking on the phone in portuguese. I had no idea he spoke a second language.
- There is nothing you can do when you walk past someone's car in a rainstorm and see that its windows are down. No cranks like in the old days.
- I hate it when companies send their junk mail to me with the envelope addressed using a pseudo-handwriting font. They do this to try to trick me to open their crap under the thin ruse that I will think it is a real letter like people used to send in the days of yore.
- In 1998 the NL leaders in home runs were McGwire - 70, Sosa - 66, Griffey - 56, Vaughn - 50, Belle - 49. With a few weeks left in the current MLB season, the NL leader in home runs has
"only" 36. I love it when folks (including those who were users) continue to argue that PEDs make no difference in performance.
- Businesses like to put up their local community awards around the cash register area. It is kind of sad when the only award mounted to the wall is a dusty and faded plaque from 2001.
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Posted by Daniel