Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Observations 20

My occasional blog series "Observations" was created to be an outlet to share a variety of topics that pop into my field of view as a result of a condition that many bloggers are afflicted with known as "blogger's eyes". In this state we view the world on the constant look-out for topics on which to write about. Today's blog came about from random odds 'n ends of things that I have noticed over the past few weeks.
  • Some guys are so eager to get their bathroom time over with they they seem to be pulling out their "assets" as they are pushing open the door to enter the lavoratory. I can tell you this is not a great way to run into someone.
  • I had been following a car on the way home the other day. The driver was erratically swerving in and out of their lane every few seconds. When I passed the car, I looked over and noticed that the driver had a cigarette in one hand, a cell phone in the other, and a bear claw pastry in the other. Yes you read that correctly.
  • You have got to love "targeted" ads that show up on your social media pages. My Facebook page had a prominant ad today for "The Diaper Center". How could they know of my needs in this area?
  • I love it when people dish out advice that is unrealistic, naive, and simplistic. It makes it so much easier to ignore them.
  • As I passed by a car with the license plate of "JSBACH" the other day, I was certain that I heard a piece by Beethoven playing on his stereo. Hmmm, I wonder if Johann knows he is in league with a two-timer?