Friday, May 27, 2011

Check 50

Stream of consciousness. Random selection. Mental drift. I took a moment to look over my most recent blog posts. I seem to be all over the map with my subject matter. Likely, the diversity of this sample is quite a typical spread for me. In fact, I am happy that I have the freedom to express myself from any point of view that strikes my mood and my demeanor. A story from my past that has stuck with me through the years. An inspired touch of poetry. A silly observation from the folds of my mind. My considerations of books that I have read. From one day to the next I am free to explore and free to express. One wave ebon, the next alabaster. A little bit country, a little bit rock 'n roll.

Just for fun, I decided to categorize my ramblings and thoughts over the last several months, amounting to 50 posts. This is what I found:
  • Personal struggles - 11
  • Observations - 9
  • Book reviews - 16
  • Anecdotes - 3
  • Humor - 7
  • Religion - 4
Thanks for letting me roam and letting me be me, ..., as if you had any say in the matter.