Saturday, June 13, 2009

200, 200, 200


Back on February 14, 2009 a milestone on this blog was achieved. In that post, called Round Number, this blog celebrated its 100th post. Today, on June 13, 2009, I celebrate another round number with my 200th blog. Where did the time go? Since my 100th post, my daughter has grown up and is now a junior in college, my IRA has fallen in value to be worth slightly more than a handful of belly button lint, and my remaining hair has come in totally white. Actually, my 100th post was only a couple of months ago, but I sure have covered a lot of ground. In case you are worried that I may run out of ideas any time soon, please relax. Take a deep breath in (and then don't forget to exhale). My mind is fertile with ideas for the next several months. That tingling means it's working. So much to say, so little time. I hope you will continue to travel on this journey with me as we move toward entry number 300.