- Steve Sarkisian was the head football coach for USC until he was fired because he was an alcoholic and it was drastically affecting his ability to do his job. Mr. Sarkisian has filed a lawsuit alleging the university did not treat him fairly because he had a disability. You just know this guy will win and get his millions of dollars in damages.
- I have a suggestion for a law that should be put into effect for the month of December. If someone is going to the store to get regular stuff that has nothing to do with any holiday, there should be special checkout lines so they don't have to wait.
- Here's a depressing finding. Amnesty International has recently released a report that states that most of the stockpile of weapons controlled by the terrorist ISIS group were originally made in the United States. Perhaps we should amend the list of what can be sold on Amazon.com?
- A shocking headline on CNN the other day proclaimed that police could not pursue the capture of a burglary suspect as he was recently eaten by an alligator. If I had a nickel for every time that tired old excuse was tossed out.
- Must hold on ... the winter Solstice has come and gone and the amount of daylight each day is now increasing ... must hold on ...
Monday, January 11, 2016
Posted by Daniel