- Would you label me a realist or a cynic if I told you that the recent Rhonda Rousey vs. Holly Holm fight was rigged to bring attention to a "sport" on the verge of bringing in big money but falling short because its one star was too dominant?
- A friend was driving to work the other morning when a black cat suddenly darted across the road in front of his vehicle. Within half a mile his "check engine" light came on. Coincidence or scientific proof of the old adage about black cats crossing your path bringing bad luck?
- A man who was born with only one arm shows up at work one day with two normal arms. It is natural and expected for everyone to ask questions, to look, and to touch. Why are we expected to behave any differently if a flat-chested woman shows up at work one day well endowed in the chestal region?
- More and more leaders are pushing for more and more people to carry guns. How long until personal sidearms are as ubitquitous as cell phones?
- Here's a helpful tip for everyone. After working with epoxy, it is best to make sure that your hands are completely clean before attempting to go to the bathroom.
Monday, January 4, 2016
Posted by Daniel