- After a band goes on a farewell tour, I don't think they should be allowed to release another new album just a short while later and then go out on another tour to support that release. I think this is a bigger political issue than whether betting on fantasy sports leagues constitutes gambling or not.
- Here is the epitome of a 21st century news headline, "Couple seeks right to marry. The hitch? They're legally father and son." (This was featured on CNN the other day.)
- If I state my opinion and am lambasted as a fool, how come if a person with a British accent says the exact same thing after me, they are lauded?
- I love it when unseasonably warm weather returns in the fall after the cooler temperatures have seemingly moved in to stay.
- Want to hear a great nickname? English soccer player Fitz Hall is called "One Size".
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Posted by Daniel