Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day 2013

Another year has slipped past me since I wrote my last Labor Day message to my readers. I just wanted to share a few remarks for my hopes for you today ...

Many folks will have the day off from work today and if so, I hope that you find some peace, some space, some laughter, some good food, and some love. Hopefully you can celebrate the unofficial end of summer looking back over a very blessed season that holds more than a few memories worth lingering over. For you folks that have to work today, hopefully you can still find some time to relax and enjoy yourselves. Regardless of whether you have the day off or have to work, I do hope that you take a few moments to be thankful that you have a job and can pay your bills. Plenty of folks are really struggling having trouble finding a job or having just been let go due to the ongoing struggles with the economy. Blessings to you all.