Thursday, October 3, 2013

Observations 33

My occasional blog series "Observations" was created to be an outlet to share a variety of topics that pop into my field of view as a result of a condition that many bloggers are afflicted with known as "blogger's eyes". In this state we view the world on the constant look-out for topics on which to write about. Today's blog came about from random odds 'n ends of things that I have noticed over the past few weeks.
  • There is a man in the office across from mine who is in his mid-60s. He and his wife have no children. However, they do have a parrot. I have heard him on more than one occasion call home specifically to talk to his bird.
  • Most times when I get puffed up with pride, people who interact with me walk away thinking that I am the king of the douches.
  • Cher commented the other day that Miley Cyrus shouldn't show so much skin. Actually Cher is not being hypocritical as her skin was replaced with a life-like plastic more than 30 years ago.
  • I hate it went someone comes into your office with rampant BO and leaves behind a cloud of their stink when then leave. Absolutely nasty.
  • A man was complaining about the troubles that he was having with his wife and her threats of divorce. He stated to his friend that if he does get divorced, the next time he will plan on renting instead of buying.