Thursday, April 14, 2011

Grind My Gears 22

You know what really grinds my gears? People who don't answer their telephones when they ring. I mean, why even have a phone that you carry around with you 24 hours a day, 7 freakin' days of the week if you won't do us the courtesy of answering it when it plays your annoying ring tone? That chipper little ditty by Britney Swift or Ricky Martin or whoever that tart is just serves to mock us when it plays and plays and plays. I mean, why even have that unlimited plan for your phone where you pay the extract $25 each month if you never answer the phone? What is the point? Do you think that you are better than us, that you can screen us out at your convenience? Who made you king of the world? And why am I ranting so hard that every sentence seems to be ending in a question mark? In my extensive research (amounting to about 23 seconds using the mighty search engine GOOGLE), I even found a facebook page containing over 453 billion people who agree with me called "I hate when people don't answer their phone!". So while you sit there with that tinny little tune emerging from that happening little holster on your belt, realize that you are just a punk. You should fall on your face and thank your lucky stars that anyone would even call you in the first place. You really grind my gears.